Pages

Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Our Kitchen!!

My husband and I have done a lot in our kitchen.  I would see things and think, oh my!  I have to have that.  Then it turns out, I really didn't like it in the first place! Ever done that? Anyway, I think I am finally happy with the way it looks.  For now anyway :) The first pics are what it used to look like before we stained the cabinets, flooring, etc. Hope you like it!



Sanding, cleaning, preparing for the stain.  My sis Brittany was a big help in this process!




SOOO many doors! Didn't think it would ever end!

After the staining was finished.  

Then it looked like this-


And the way it is now-






Jax wanted his pic taken:)


Maxwell lounging-







Most of the accessories were bought at antique shops, overstock, target, etc.

Thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment