Pages

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hello new beginnings:)

Hey everyone! Thanks so much for stopping by!  I am new at this whole blogging thing, so bear with me! Ha!  Like I said in my profile, I love almost everything!  But I really love home decorating and home projects.  My husband, Dustin, is awesome and can do anything! Seriously.  Anything he wants to do, he can do it.  I can draw a sketch of something and he can build it. We love spending time together and we are usually working on a home project! We bought our little brick home five years ago and have tackled ALMOST every room.  Notice how almost is in all caps? We still have a few rooms left to do.   But, I dont think its ever really done, is it?? So that being said, I hope you follow us on our journey!! Thanks again for stopping by!

ps- If anyone has any tips for a newbie blogger, please dont hesitate to inform me :)

xoxo

Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment